Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, June 30, 2017

Day 211 and Day 212 – (AD 1,374) – 30.0 Miles in 2 Days – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday and this morning I pedaled a total of 30.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at 29,156.7 miles; 46,923.3 kilometers.



Meanwhile on Mars I have now covered 24.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Reading –

Machine Creativity Beats Some Modern Art” – MIT Technology Review, Jun 30, 2017.

“Creativity is one of the great challenges for machine intelligence. There is no shortage of evidence showing how machines can match and even outperform humans in vast areas of endeavor, such as face and object recognition, doodling, image synthesis, language translation, a vast variety of games such as chess and Go, and so on. But when it comes to creativity, the machines lag well behind.”

Which of these images were generated by a machine?

Soapbox –

Why bother?

Not sure what happened with the accounting for my Google Pageviews during the month of June. Something is wrong somewhere. From August 2016 to May 2017 the number of Pageviewss went from 1,280 to 7,252 with a peak in January 2017 at 11,703. This June Google is recoding, to date for the month 1,120. What happened?

Where did 10,000 Pageviews go?

This is my 1,475th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,532 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment