Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 19, 2017

Day 204 – (AD 1,366) – 19.5 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 19.5 miles. Totals now stand at 29,002.2 miles; 46,674.6 kilometers. I seemed to slow down a wee bit today.



And up on Mars, I have finished 4,100.6 miles.


I have also completed 88.4% of the distance to the center of Denning Crater.

Genealogy –

What happens when you have the most common name and are trying to research your genealogy?



From Ancestry.com “What’s the Most Popular Surname in Your State?

“When doing your family research, do you stumble across the last name Smith in your area frequently? According to listings in the white pages, Smith is one of the most popular last names in almost every region of the United States.”

Oh yeah, I also have one of the most common YDNA and mtDNA codes. Looks like I am just a real common Heinz 57.

This is my 1,469th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,130 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment