Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 209 – (AD 1,371) – 21.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.4 miles. Totals now: 29,106.6 miles; 46,842.6 kilometers.



And I have now completed 14.2% of the distance to my next goal point on Mars.


Soapbox –

The new revamped GOP, if one can call it that, Health Plan… is truly not a health plan but a scratch-off ticket.





Watch for our 2 new quilts currently in the design phase. Again, something completely different.

Supper last night – Chicken with Mushrooms and Bean Sprouts and Long Beans on Jasmine Rice.



Early morning blood sugar count dropped considerably by 29 points. Long, long way to go.

This is my 1,474th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,436 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment