Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Day 210 – (AD 1,372) – Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, intermittently while I was making bread, I cycled my Schwinn 170 20.1 miles. Totals now stand at 29,129.7 miles; 46,875.0 kilometers.



And meanwhile, on Mars, I’ve completed 18.3% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.


Yes, I am still making bread…and just now out of the oven - No-Knead Raisin Caraway Bread. And it still is singing.






News –

Finally, Jeff Vinik’s vision has a name: Water Street Tampa” (Tampa Bay Times, Justine Griffin, June 27, 2017)



Great news for Tampa…

But I remember previous projects in the past 3 decades. Tampa has grown, yes, but many of the ideas have just floated on by. Austin Place, Ybor City, Westshore Boulevard, Hyde Park, just to name a few. Maybe I’ll be around for the new ones. Here’s hoping.

I think I need this house just to hang our quilts…(Yes, there are quilts on display.)



And speaking about quilts, our newest and latest, WOW. Here's the first sample block -

This is my 1,475th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 178,473 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment