Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 181 – (AD 1,343) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 28,538.1 miles; 45,927.7 kilometers.

I have now completed 51.5% of the distance to Lambert Crater.

This morning I clocked over 170,000 Pageviews since I began the crazy Trek and journey over 4 ¼ years ago.


That number, 170,010 translates to approximately 110 Pageviews a day. That’s not necessarily a great number, but to me that is a fantastic number of Pageviews for a somewhat insignificant blog, Jim’s Trek and Journey. Thank you very much.

My new glucose monitor is working and it seems to be tracking my blood sugar as it should. Time will tell.

Last night was an Indian meal for supper. I made, according to the recipe, Northern Indian Chicken Curry, Kidney Bean Dal, and Biryani Rice. Even though the image was sort of uniform in color between the Curry and the Dal the food was outstanding.

Tonight, I try Korean fare. I have lined up recipes for Cabbage and Cabbage Bok Choy Salad, Dae Ji Bol Gogi, and 12-Grain Rice.

Yes, I do love to cook. I love to eat. And I love to experiment with food.

This is my 1,446th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 170,010 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment