Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Day 171– (AD 1,333) – 20.5 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now 28,333.2 miles; 45,598.0 kilometers.



And I reached my next destination and goal point on the virtual part of my journey, Bakhuysen Crater. I have traveled 3,431.6 miles so far on Mars.



My next destinations and goal points have been combined in the next leg of my journey. I will be stopping at 2 craters, Charybdis Scopulus and Lambert. The total distance of this next leg is 410 more miles.


Cooking with my Instant Pot. Decided to hard-boil one dozen eggs.


But don't do what I did... After cooking 1 dozen eggs in IP I decided to remove silicone basket with bare hands. Half-a-dozen bloody hot eggs went flying. Fingers burnt. Results - Egg salad sandwiches and 6 Easter eggs.

Soapbox –

On Day 85 #45 must be smiling as he walks the aisles in Airforce One, on weekly trips between DC and Mar-a-Lago. According to the compilation of polls regarding #45’s approval/disapproval ratings, there has been an ever so slight upward tick in his approval ratings. I know one could extrapolate the data and skew the data to forecast a steadily decreasing “smoothed” average, but one never knows how #45, as proven thus far, will react from day-to-day.

FiveThirtyEight may be honing in on the short-term upward movement to project an ever so slight increase in forecasted approval ratings.

This is my 1,436th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 164,421 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment