Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 7, 2017

Day 165 – (AD 1,327) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.1 miles. Totals now – 28,210.2 miles; 45,400.0 kilometers.



And I have now completed 3,308.6 on Part V of my Trek on Mars. I am 50.7% of the distance away from my next goal and destination point.

Music has always been something that I know that can always surpass. I just listened to Marcelito Pomoy sing both the tenor and soprano parts of The Prayer.



Amazing gift.

And straight out of the oven this morning Cranberry Bread –



Bob’s Red Mill Artisan Bread Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Water, and Craisins.



Tonight, for supper I’m going to try something completely off the wall – Gnocchi Poutine. – Potato Gnocchi, White Cheddar Cheese Curds, and Turkey Gravy. Check back to find out whether this one is a winner or a loser.

This is my 1,430th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 161,768 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment