Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 175– (AD 1,337) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes, the bed was made. And The Pack most definitely believe that it is their nest. Certainly cannot be OCD in this house with 4 dogs.

And they do all have their own beds.



This morning I added on another 20.0 more miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals now stand at 28,414.1 miles; 45,728.1 kilometers. Overall I have completed 74.4% of my intended journey.


And this morning I have completed 21.3% of the distance to my next destination and goal points.

Garden Tower 2 filled with 192 quarts (~6.5 cubic feet) of organic top and planting soil. Took about 25 minutes to fill, water, and clean-up. Now to pick the plants.



Reading – Genealogy

From The Ancestor Hunt – “The ONE Absolute BEST Way to Find More Ancestor Articles in Historic Newspapers Online” (April 20, 2017)

 “My suggestion? Change your search criteria and exchange the letter string you are entering in the search box to include these alternative letters and letter pairs and see what happens. In other words - deliberately misspell the name or word. You will be pleasantly surprised!”

Our newest quilt project is in progress. The design and draft have been completed. Strips of various colors and lengths have all been attached to fusible web. Now the arrangement and sewing to our pattern have begun.



This is my 1,440th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 166,749 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment