Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day 177 – (AD 1,339) – 22.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning early, I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now are at 28,457.3 miles; 45,797.7 kilometers.


And I have completed 31.8% of the plotted distance to Lambert Crater.

Just back from an appointment with my cardiologist. He’s extremely happy with the nuclear test and EKG I most recently had. His comments “Your heart is in such good condition, and working extremely well for a man your age considering, including your diabetes.” With that note, my cardiologist wants to see how my systems will do if he has me stop taking two prescriptions, Zetia and Fenofibrate. I’m to have some more blood tests in about 3 weeks.

Soapbox –

As I mentioned yesterday in Jim’s Trek “Day 95. Five more days before #45 changes the ranking rules.”

The Washington Post and David R. Jones, (April 25, 2017) “This is why the first 100 days is a ‘ridiculous standard’ for judging presidents.

“President Trump, who has yet to pass any major legislative initiatives, recently tweeted his frustration with the “ridiculous standard of the first 100 days” as a benchmark for judging a new president’s accomplishments. The historical record suggests that he may have a point.”

Our new OPOY progress is moving along. We’re now adding the 3rd layer of strips.



When asked “Why we did not piece the fabric according to our design?” we responded that each strip, in keeping with the intent of our design all must be of an equal width. There is also a reason for all the strips being of various lengths.

This is my 1,442nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 168,200 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment