Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 10, 2017

Day 167 – (AD 1,329) – 20.7 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes, today I think I was spinning somewhat stronger on the pedals of my Schwinn 170. I cycled 20.7 miles. Totals: 28,251.0 miles; 45,465.7 kilometers.



I have now completed 67.1% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Reading –

The New York Times  “New York Today: Passover, and Our Everyday Plaques”. Alexandra S. Levine and Jonathan Wolfe, April 10, 2017.

“It’s Passover… A key component of the meal (Seder) is reciting the 10 plaques…and tell us what modern evils are relevant to their lives in 2017… ‘The Kardashians’ – Allison Costine, Brooklyn…”

Best answer ever. Period.


Soapbox –

In preparations for the next elections, I wonder if the voting electorate, or lack thereof, will be more cognizant to the majority of idiots who are currently selling them down the river? Whether The Daily Banter is a bonafide social media enterprise Justin Rosario on April 6, 2017, sums it up completely, “It’s Hard Not To Hate Mitch McConnell”.

“There's Main Street hypocrisy, there's Washington D.C. hypocrisy, and then there's Mitch McConnell in a category all of his own.
For an elected official to have such disregard for the institutions he serves is infuriating but not unexpected from the anti-government Republicans; it's another thing entirely for McConnell to so shamelessly attack others for resisting his reckless assault on the underpinnings of our democracy. It's a sick mockery of what the Founders intended and he couldn't care less.”

Mitch McConnell has a 19% approval rating, with 54% of voters disapproving of him but for the first time ever that at least gives him a better net approval rating than Ryan has.” from Public Policy Polling, March 30, 2017.

Supper last night was à la Korean, sort-of – Pan-Fried Pork Belly; Musaengchae (Spicy Daikon Salad); Kongjaban (Sweet Black Beans); Bok Choy Namul; Kimchee; and A mixture of Sweet and Long-Grain Rice. Excellent stuff. A lot of pans.



FBS dropped 16 mg/dL, but still in the realm of too high. And the new glucose/blood reader is not, I think recording correctly.

And if you haven’t figured it out by now, I like to eat and to cook all types of foods. Period.

This is my 1,432nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 162,676 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment