Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Day 166– (AD 1,328) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This early morning, I pedaled another 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. This is my 1,328th day pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles since I began on December 2, 2012. I have now cycled a grand total of 28,230.3 miles; 45,432.4 kilometers. I have 9,971.3 more miles remaining to go. At my current rate of 5-times a week I should be completed in about 499 more days. If my calculations are correct I should have already reached my 67th when I get to my finish line.



On Mars, the virtual part of my Trek and the 5th Part of Jim’s Trek I have completed 3,328.7 miles. As I am working this part of my Trek completely on the red planet, with unknown destination points, I have completed 58.1% of the distance to my next goal point.

Last night’s supper was Gnocchi Poutine. – Potato Gnocchi, White Cheddar Cheese Curds, and Turkey Gravy. I also added Mushrooms, Green Onions, and Jalapeño Peppers.



This was a winner. Only thing I would do next time, apart from making my own gnocchi would be to thicken the gravy.

Soapbox –

And all this will prove very interesting for #45.



From NPR “8 Key Questions For Trump And The World After The Syria”, Domenico Montanaro, April 8, 2017.

“6. How does this change Trump's calculus going forward?
This is a key question because being interventionist runs counter to much of how Trump campaigned. Not only did he say in 2013 that Obama should not attack Syria, but he said of Hillary Clinton in a statement on his website during the 2016 campaign:
"We're spending $6 trillion dollars on wars in the Middle East, while our own country falls into total disrepair. Now Hillary wants to start a shooting war in Syria, in conflict with a nuclear-armed Russia, which could lead to World War 3. As her own team has said in WikiLeaks emails, she has 'terrible' instincts."””

Approval ratings – from FiveThirtyEight. Day 78.



This is my 1,431st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 162,120 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment