Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, April 17, 2017

Day 172– (AD 1,334) – Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 28,353.6 miles; 45,630.8 kilometers.



Also, I have completed 6.5% of the distance to my next goal points.

We presented our 151st quilt ES20 in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Equality Florida.



Soapbox –

#45 loves ratings. He thrives on ratings. A good portion of his tweets are in retaliation of ratings. The question is where does he get his ratings.

CNN Politics, analysis by Chris Cillizza, at noon today wrote this article “Is Donald Trump’s approval rating really 50 percent?

Yes, per 538, the Pollster Rasmussen Reports/Pulse Opinion Research ranks #45’s approval and disapproval rating at 50% and 50%, respectively.


But Rasmussen is only one of dozens of pollsters that 538 takes into consideration. Their results, if I understand it correctly are folded into the overall computation of polls and #45 ratings on Day 88 is a 51.6% Disapprove and a 41.7% Approve. Rasmussen is also ranked by 538 at a Grade of C+.
FiveThirtyEight’s pollster ratings are calculated by analyzing the historical accuracy and the methodology of each firm’s polls. Accuracy scores account for the type of election, a poll’s sample size, the performance of other polls surveying the same race and other factors. We also calculate measures of statistical bias in the polls.”

#45 will love Rasmussen’s ratings.

If you want to see a pink elephant, (no reference to the Republicans), you can damn well see pink elephants dancing outside your window.



And I will not get into the medical definitions nor diagnoses of “pink elephants”.

This is my 1,437th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 164,990 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment