Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Day 180 – (AD 1,342) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 28,518.0 miles; 45,895.4 kilometers.



I have now completed 46.6% of the distance to Lambert Crater.

Soapbox –

100th day. No ticket, no return. Period.



I'll stay on Mars.

Update OPOY - The remaining strips being added, machine-appliquéd. Quilt dimension 70" L by 65" W. Yes, this will be a new and different quilt that Andy and I have designed and created. All-things-being-equal we hope that this quilt and design will convey that which we have been thinking and holding on to for the past year.

This is my 1,445th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 169,778 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment