Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 14, 2017

Day 170 – (AD 1,332) – 20.5 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.5 miles. Totals now – 28,312.7 miles; 45,565.0 kilometers.


And I have completed 93.9% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. Time to start surveying for my next one.

I’ve noticed that there are many, many persons, persons who may be considered artists who are extremely touchy and disturbed with the issue of copyright infringement. They are concerned with someone “stealing” their creative idea(s).

The opening of Austin Kleon’s book “Steal Like An Artist – 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative”, (Workman Publishing Company, 2012)

How To Look At The World (Like An Artist)

Every artist gets asked the question,
‘Where do you get your ideas?’
The honest artist answers,
‘I steal them.’

First, you figure out what’s worth stealing, 
then you move on to the next thing.

That’s about all there is to it…”

Something for me to ponder. And at some point, you may see our adaptation of Paul Klee’s “Château et soleil”.

This is my 1,435th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 164,144 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment