Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 179 – (AD 1,341) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I really felt like shoving the whole deal regarding my cycling on my Schwinn Fitness cycle. I truly had and almost decided to throw the towel in. But then I realized that I had made a commitment to myself. This was a commitment to myself no-one else. I was/am going to pedal at least the total of the equatorial circumference of the Earth plus the same of Mars.

To date, after pedaling 20 miles on my Schwinn 170, I have now completed 74.6% of my total and expected goal. Translated, that equals 28,497.9 miles; 45,863.0 kilometers. I am currently pedaling at a 15/25 resistance and I am cycling, albeit moving in a fantastical journey via Google Earth, 5 days a week. Not bad of an accomplishment for someone who is on the waning side of 65.


And speaking of my Martian Trek, I have now completed 41.7% of the distance to my next destination and goal point of Lambert Crater. I figure that at this point on the journey I have reached Charybdis Scopulus.

Just wondering if I should consider a Schwinn® 470 Elliptical.

OPOY Update - Five layers of strips have been added in keeping with our new design. 6 more bundles of strips remaining. Approximate completed size 70" long, 65" wide. All strips are solid colors.

OPOY - JS SB - 2017

OPOY - JS SB - 2017
It is a wonder to see our draft design come together and take shape.

Right now, I am taking in the fantastic aroma of a new type of bread that I am baking. It is an “Everything Bagel” no-knead bread. I just threw in some leftover King Arthur Flour “Everything Bagel Topping” into my dough.  And the flour is Sprouts brand Enriched Unbleached White Flour.

One cannot imagine the wafts of freshly baking bread in this house. And this is the bread, the Everything Bagel No-Knead bread…



This is my 1,445th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 169,364 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment