Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 168 – (AD 1,330) – 20.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 20.4 miles. Totals – 28,271.4 miles; 45,498.5 kilometers. I have now completed 74.0% of my overall Trek. Only 9,930.2 more miles to go.



And I have covered 76.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Thought –

"Immature poets imitate;
mature poets steal; bad
poets deface what they take,
and good poets make it into
something better, or at least
something different. The
good poet welds his theft into
a whole feeling which is
unique, utterly different from
that which it was torn."


- T.S. Eliot



Supper last night Fabada Asturiana. Ingredients – White and Pinto Beans; Andouille Sausage; Bacon; diced Tomatoes; chopped Onion; Green Pepper; Jalapeño Pepper; Garlic; Smoked Paprika; Chicken Stock; Lime Juice; Black Pepper




Soapbox –

Per FiveThirtyEight, since President Truman, #45’s popularity is even worse than President Ford’s on the 81st day in office.



This is my 1,433rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 163,022 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment