Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 237 – (AD 667) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.1 Miles – He’s Back On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total to date – 13,722.8 miles; 22,084.8 kilometers.

I am once again located on the Great Northern Highway in the vicinity of Lake Argyle and in Western Australia. And he is back. The little drag-on-show-me-your-Google-images-man is back. I now have 545 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.




The only good thing about today is that the elections are OVER. Nothing has changed. Lie. We have some respite from those damn negative ads. The height of stupidity is the expenditure of close to $4 billion for a "no-big-deal" and "did-anything-really-change" election...

Did you know that when you search for the phrase “Ballot boxes for sale” Google throws up 432,000 results.

Spend this morning at the Vet again. This time with Max. We’re trying to figure out his allergy issues. Something to do with his feet and he is constantly licking them. I keep wondering whether this is a dog or not. And yes I know he is domesticated…but I wonder if I should just build a huge “hamster-run” for all the mini-mutts in this house. Would not be any different than keeping a child in a giant plastic bubble.

This is my 704th post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 54,514 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment