Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 252 – (AD 682) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.6 Miles – Bored, But Still Pedaling On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning’s boring report is in; I pedaled 21.6 more miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now completed 56.41% of my ultimate goal.


And what can I say? My virtual Trek Google Map’s image is equally mind-numbing. I am still on the National Highway 1 in Northern Territory in Australia.

May be uninteresting and lackluster but…I have pedaled a total of 14,047.6 miles, or the equivalent of 22,607.5 kilometers. I have continued to keep to what I set out to do, and more. Period.

Well it looked like the Chicken Chili Men, (and that is supposed to be “Men” not “Mein”), worked. My blood sugar count this morning dropped 13 points to 97.



Ingredients – Chicken, Zucchini, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Green Onion, Soba Noodles, and Sweet Ginger Chili Sauce. I did hold myself from a second bowl.


Did I ever mention that I love to eat?

My most recent viewing companion is the 2014 BBC mini-series – Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond.  “Everything I write has a precedent in truth,” reads the tantalizing Fleming quote that opens each episode. Fleming, WWII and James Bond, and of course it begins with a Fleming writing in Jamaica.

Today we cut the next stencil for the border of our new Equality quilt.

Thank you Keith Haring

This is my 721st Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,773 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment