Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 246 – (AD 676) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Success on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

I pedaled, no new news, 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. I have now reached a total of 13,917.5 miles; 22,398.1 kilometers.


My location on my virtual Trek is still in Australia's Northern Territory on the National Highway 1, the Victoria Highway. I just passed the turnoff to Buchanan Highway and I am headed in directly eastward.

Blood sugar count down 13 points this morning, now at 108. I am sure that I can entice some elements of maniac obsession as I try to follow the swinging of the blood-count pendulum. And today is World Diabetes Day


I think I am doing my part. Today is the 485th day since I have stopped, with my doctor’s agreement, taking my or any diabetes medications.

I began a new work to chart the OPR (Old Parochial Registers) in East Lothian, Scotland. All-things-being-equal this project could, may lead me to the connection of my Robertson 4-times great-grandparents and their ancestors, my 5-times and 6-times great-grandparents.  Follow my progress at A Genealogy Hunt.

I think I need another challenge. Just because. I just chanced upon an article online from The Telegraph – "100 novels everyone should read". This is not a bucket list. (I don’t believe in bucket lists.) I just think that it would something good for me to do. Period.

This is my 713th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,238 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment