Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 255 – (AD 685) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Each To His Own Drum On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. Totals today – 14,111.3 miles; 22,710.0 kilometers. Blood sugar dropped 8 points.


On Stuart Highway I crossed over Fergusson River. There is more than just flat land this morning.


Only 160 miles to go to my next destination and goal point.

And I wonder if there may be an airfare tax added on. But for damn sure PETA must be happy… 

British singer Katie Melua recently survived inadvertent, grotesque ordeal hosting a… Melua’s tiny spider apparently lived in her ear for a week, creating a constant “rustling” noise until her doctor vacuumed it out. She guessed that it came in through old earbud headphones on an airline flight. (Her spokesperson said the singer had no hard feelings and had released the spider into her garden.)

This is my 724th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,995 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment