Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 257 – (AD 687) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Pedaling On My Schwinn 170

Good Day, and...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Yup I still cycled on my Schwinn 170 this morning. I clocked 21.8 miles and my grand total to date is now 14,155.2 miles; 22,780.6 kilometers.

Virtually, I am still on the National Highway 1 also known as Stuart Highway. I am headed north east to my next destination and goal point just 116 miles away.


My blood sugar count this morning dropped by 7 points. I’m still working on trending my average count downward, but I think I can expect a spike tomorrow.



Check out Eric Rieger, HOTTEA, a young graphic designer using yarn and something very different. PBS Art Beat November 25 article – “Graphic designer spins yarn into textured street art”.

Make sure you bookmark my new Jim’s Trek URL - http://jimstrek.com/.

The majority of the quilting has been completed and the binding has been attached to our new Equality quilt. Thank you Keith Haring. Design work and drafting is in process for our new project Moon Over Bayshore. Follow our progress at Quilts SB. (Also a new URL address - http://quiltssb.com/.

This is my 726th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 56,146 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me via email at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment