Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 253 – (AD 683) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.0 Miles – Late, Late Afternoon On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I started my pedaling late in the afternoon. We had to take down our quilt display this morning at Clearwater.

I cycled 20.0 miles this afternoon on my Schwinn 170. My grand total stands now at 14,067.6 miles; 22,639.7 kilometers. (It is somewhat weird cycling and changing my morning routine.)

I am headed northeast on the National Highway 1. I cycled past Manbulloo a former World War II airfield and today a mango plantation.  I am also just east of Binjari.

Our border stencil for our new Equality Quilt is cut and the stenciled pattern is being pounced.


Will find out if a 10” pizza at Mello Mushroom increases my blood sugar count tomorrow morning.

This is my 722nd Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,880 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment