Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 245 – (AD 675) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – It’s Just a Routine on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total mileage to date – 13,895.8; kilometers – 22,363.2.


I am sort of running parallel to the Victoria River on Victoria Highway and I am currently headed in southeasterly direction. It looks like I will soon be coming upon a small town in the middle of almost nowhere, Timber Creek - population of about 230. Just another 377 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

I am a wee bit slow. I may be somewhat naive...but is it the media's tour de force to report and highlight the negative of snything positive?

From San Jose Mercury News - "Comet lander's first image from 67P; cliff's shadow could be problem" (AP).

From The Sydney World Herald - "Rosetta comet landing: Malfunctions made Philae bounce a kilometre off the surface".

Reuters - "European space probe marooned in comet's shadows".

10 years, 4 billion miles. Period. How many man hours? And land on a comet moving at 41,000 miles per hour.


Bloomberg seems to do the trick...in a positive way - "Here's What the Comet Looks Like Next to a Stadium".  I like to be educated in a positive way.  Period.

This is my 712th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,158 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment