Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 15+11 – (AD 1,177) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Yes I Cycled My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 19.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 25,196.3 miles; 40,549.6 kilometers.



I have now cycled, virtually of course, 294.7 miles on the surface of Mars. I’m closing in on my 1st destination of goal point, Charleston Crater. (Well I think it is Charleston Crater.)

My thought –

Ponder on this.

I enjoy intelligent discussion and arguments.

If you believe me to be your friend and social connection and if you consider that I could be a “prospective target” to your way of belief and/or viewpoint I will accept you for who you are and for what you believe. Should you think that your opinions and/or philosophies should be posted and propagated on any of my social media pages or connections, please don’t. You have your own.

You are free to your opinions and beliefs, but if you do feel that you need to proselytize me via my social media connections, please do not. If you do, please excuse yourself and “unfriend” me. I find it a waste of my time to have to police your dictums and pronouncements.


No matter whether we have known each other in the flesh, or via electronic bits and bytes, and regardless of how long, I will just press the required links to block our connections.

Enjoy your day, and set your target(s) elsewhere.

Our 141st quilt, We’re Sailing has gone to its new home in Florida.



Check out Quilts SB at https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,280th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 99,134 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment