Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Day 25+20 – (AD 1,186) – 18.7 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Over 100,000 Pageviews On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Today Jim’s Trek Blog celebrates hitting and going over 100,000 Pageviews.

This morning I pedaled another 18.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date – 25,393.1 miles; 40,866.3 kilometers.



On the virtual part of my journey I have completed 491.5 miles on Mars.

Question –

Suppose that one is incarcerated, one does have to eat. And when one is imprisoned under the auspices of our tax dollars, is it really newsworthy to be reporting on the various alternate ways one can gastronomically concoct dishes de fare as “Cooking with ramen: Prisoners get creative”? BBC News, Marysia Nowak, Aug 24, 2016.

And yes I read but stopped at the mixing of orange Kool-Ade and Pork Rinds.



Bathing in Ramen?

NPCF Quilt Update - 6 small (11 ¾” diameter) and 5 medium coronas (17" diameter) completed.

NPCF Quilt - JS AB - Under construction

This is my 1,290th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 100,039 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment