Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 19, 2016

Day 22+18 – (AD 1,183) – 19.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Almost To Belz On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 19.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 25,335.2 miles; 40,773.1 kilometers. Part V – 433.6 miles.



I am now 82.7% of the distance to the Belz Crater. Looks like I will have to find another destination and goal point.

My Goggle Earth on Mars program does not seem to be providing the regular labeling of crater sites this afternoon. Hopefully I won’t be cycling blind toward my next destination…that is, if I don’t know where I’m going.

When my Internet connection went down this morning, my Bright House Internet connection, I lost my connection with myself at my location in Mars.

Soapbox –



The definition of anticipation - The Donald's Twitter response to

""NYC Parks stands firmly against any unpermitted erection in city parks, no matter how small," parks spokesman Sam Biederman jokes..."



This is my 1,287th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 99,850 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment