Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 18+14 – (AD 1,180) – 19.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And when your day begins and you're, (I know I used the contraction correctly), torn at what you really want to accomplish...


This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 19.6 miles. Totals clocked as of my 1,180th day of cycling are: 25,256.9 miles; 40,647.1 kilometers.

My next destination is the Belz Crater.



According to WolframAlpha the distance from my original starting point, the central point of Chryse Planitia to the Belz Crater is 220 miles. This is a shorter distance as compared to the Charleston Crater – 300 miles, and the Kingston Crater – 290 miles. All-things-being equal it looks like I have and will be traveling, virtually of course, on a sort-of circumference of a circular path created by the radii of the distances from my starting point in Chryse Planitia.

The coordinates of the Belz Crater are 21° 30’ North and 316° 40’ East.

Soapbox –

And this all comes down to the question I asked many months ago “Who would I want to represent me as the President of this country where I chose to call home?”

From The Hill Clinton Republicans are 2016 trend

“Republican strategist Ron Bonjean, who hasn't endorsed Trump yet, never thought he’d see the day when solid-red Republicans were committing to Clinton. But he says Trump has pushed some in his party over the edge.

“He hasn't made the case that he will take the governance part seriously,” Bonjean said… Bonjean also said he doesn’t see a trend.

“I don't think Republicans are thinking she'll be a phenomenal president but...these Republicans who are breaking away from Trump would rather have the devil they know than the devil they don't know."
Our new Owl quilt has come into its own. Top quilting has been completed and the binding is in the processed of been attached by hand. Looks like the final size will be 46 ¼” wide by 58” long.

OWL - JS AB - 2016

OWL - JS AB - 2016

Follow our updates and work effort on Quilts SB at https://quiltsb.blogspot.com/.

This is my 1,283rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 99,422 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment