Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 27+22 – (AD 1,188) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. Current totals – 25,433.1 miles; 40,930.7 kilometers.

I really like my new schedule of cycling: 60 minutes 3 times a week and Sunday a flex day for pedaling. I am also now doing 200 sit-ups 3 days a week.

Like I said I love to eat and I do not want to reinstate a diabetes medication/chemical regime. My early morning blood sugar count was 96 mg/dL.

Last night’s supper was Butter Chicken, all cooked in the Instant Pot. Found the recipe at My Heart Beets. I didn’t have any Ghee or Clarified Butter in the house so I substituted Bacon Drippings. I also added Kale, Carrots, and Celery to the recipe.

I have now completed 531.5 miles on my virtual Trek on Mars. This morning I have completed 68.6% of the next leg of my journey to the next destination and goal point.



Overall I have now completed 4.0% of my Mars’ Trek and journey.

Reading –


Some food for thought, apart from the garbage of the current political campaign ads, “Science Shows How Piano Players’ Brains Are Actually Different From Everybody Else’s”, Music.Mic, Jordan Taylor Sloan, June 2014.

Work continues on our newest quilt, NPCF… and it has a new name “Hope Cures!”.

Hope Cures! - JS AB - 2016

This is my 1,292nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 100,217 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment