Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 19+15 – (AD 1,181) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Still On My Schwinn 170 On Mars

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now stand at: 25,276.9 miles; 40,679.3 kilometers.



I am about halfway along the distance from Kingston Crater to Belz Crater.

1st attempt Instant Pot -Korean-Style Steamed Eggs. A definite plus - Sort of like a savory flan/custard served on rice. Ingredients: Eggs, water, scallions, sesame seeds, salt and pepper... and rice.



I found 5 egg recipes at http://www.drkarenslee.com/eggs-five-ways-for-instant-pot/

Our new quilt Owl has been completed. Label’s attached and it is ready for its new home.  Stay tuned to Quilts SB for my final write-up and images.

This is my 1,284th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 99,513 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment