Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 14+10 – (AD 1,176) – 20.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – I Topped 99,000 Pageviews On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Jim’s Trek racked up 99,000 Pageviews to-date…



This morning I pedaled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170 at an 18/25 resistance. Totals – 25,176.7 miles; 40,518.0 kilometers.



I am now about 92% of the way to my first destination and goal point on Mars. My toal mileage for Jim’s Trek Part V is now at 275.1 miles.

My blood sugar was up this morning from the day before by 10 points. Methinks it was the roasted corn that I was shoveling into my mouth last night that may have caused the small spike. Supper last night was Piri-Piri Chicken, Baked Potatoes with Beet Tzatziki and Roasted Carrots. The brownish chartreuse color of the Beet Tzatziki was a bit off-putting but taste pretty good on the potato and the chicken.





A number of errands to run today. And I do not feel like using my brain to any great length today, with words.



This is my 1,279th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 99,045 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment