Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Days 306, 307 & 308 – (AD 1,470) – 21.6 + 22.0 + 21.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I decided to post, (I forgot), 3 days of my Jim’s Trek. The day before yesterday I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.6 miles. Yesterday I pedaled 22.0 miles. And today I pedaled 21.5 miles. Totals now stand at 31,288.3 miles; 50,353.7 kilometers.

Adding on the 3 days’ distances I have now completed 14.4% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.


Struggling with my printer – Yuch!

Soapbox –

Why bother? At present it is such a Comedy of Errors.

An interesting FiveThirtyEight Chat – “Was Trump’s Endorsement of Roy Moore A Mistake?” Dec. 5, 2017.

natesilver: The simplest answer is that Trump supports Moore because birds of a feather flock together. And then the RNC backtracked so as to stay on the same page as Trump. Also, the GOP brand was already going to take the PR hit once Trump endorsed Moore, so why not drop a few bucks on him?”
Just remember the 45th.


Question -

Why do the Fembot recorded messages from certain medical offices conclude their messages "We look forward to seeing you on..." the specific date? One of these days I think, when I attend my appointment, I will ask to meet the Fembot.


Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Cheese. Cheese. Cheese.

“Overall, people who consumed high levels of cheese had a 14% lower risk of developing coronary heart disease and were 10% less likely to have a stroke than those who rarely or never ate cheese.”

Eating Cheese Every Day May Actually Be Good for You”, Time, Amanda MacMillan, Dec 5, 2017.

“There is some evidence that cheese—as a substitute for milk, for example—may actually have a protective effect on the heart,” says Stewart. “No one’s saying you should definitely go out and eat 40 grams of cheese a day. But on the upside, a bit of cheese on a cracker doesn’t sound unreasonable.”

Quilting –


Check out "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater

Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Dec. 8, 2017 - Jan. 10, 2018.

Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon; Sun - 10 - 10:30 am & 12 Noon - 1 pm.

This is my 1,566th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 185,850 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim irst part of your post goes here!
Rest of Entry goes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment