Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Days 312 – (AD 1,474) – 21.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.3 miles. I now calculated that I have pedaled, to this date, 31,397.7 miles; 50,529.8 kilometers.


And I have completed 25.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. To date I have pedaled 6,496.1 miles on the Red Planet.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Guess who’s struggling? It is the Holiday Season. And I just can’t say no. Why should I say no? The food, the cakes, the cookies, the candies. Why should I say no?

Of course, my blood sugar tells me so. My early morning count recorded in at 33 points less than yesterday morning.

Supper last night was a Moroccan Fish with Green Olives, Potatoes, and Chickpeas Tagine. I used Cod and added the Chickpeas. On the Jim’s Gotta Eat “would-I-or-won’t-I” make it again. This one, yes!


Well the DNA has hit the fan so to speak.

I just received an Ancestry.com email which includes the following -

"Dear Smith This information is very important and we have been trying to locate you before we contacted ancestry.com who is our locator’s partner in locating next of kin to any diseased client of us. Please this letter is regarding a relation of you that died years ago and we have been trying to contact this individual before we received information’s that he is dead. we are sorry to inform you that this family member of yours bought shares from our company Allianz Insurance company a long time ago and the shares has earned him a very good dividend to the tune of £3.787.000.00 and we are sorry to receive information that the individual is deceased and cannot be able to receive this money and we have looked into the form which the individu-al filled when buying the shares and noticed that you're the next of kin to this individual this is the reason we are contacting you now to make arrangements on how to pay this funds to you as the next of kin to our diseased customer... "

This is the sender -

from: Ancestry
to: jsmith58@gmail.com
date: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM
subject: New message from Allianz Insurance on Ancestry.com: important infor
mailed-by: sm.ancestry.com
signed-by: ancestry.com
security: ancestry.com did not encrypt this message


Quilting –



Check out "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Dec. 8, 2017 - Jan. 10, 2018.

Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon; Sun - 10 - 10:30 am & 12 Noon - 1 pm.

Soapbox -


This is my 1,569th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 186,060 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment