Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 313 – (AD 1,475) – 21.6 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 21.6 miles. Totals – 31,419.3 miles; 50,564.6 kilometers.


And I have completed 28.2% of the 790 miles distance to my next destination and goal point.


First 4 loaves fresh out of the oven. In harmony, all are still singing, and the aroma in the house is amazing. This batch Olive Oil Sourdough.

Loaf #5 – Caraway White Whole Wheat is in the oven.

Guess what I got another call.

I haven't as yet been diagnosed with age-deterioration of my hearing, but I tell you I could not bloody well understand the dialect, I believe English, which the caller was using.

Female caller - Muffle, muffle, James Smith?

Me - Who's calling, please? (Yes, I am very polite.)

Female caller - Muffle, muffle, James Smith?

Me - Please...(pause) Who... (pause) is... (pause) calling... (pause)?

Female caller - Muffle, muffle, muffle, muffle, Global Pain Solutions. Muffle, muffle, muffle.

Me - Why are you calling James Smith? (I do love have an extremely common name).

Female caller - (From a distance) Muffle, muffle, muffle, Global Pain Solutions. Muffle, muf-fle, muffle, prescription, muffle, muffle.

Me - Could you please repeat yourself?

Female caller - (A tad bit louder) Muffle, muffle, muffle, Global Pain Solutions. Muffle, muf-fle, muffle, prescription, muffle, muffle.

Me - Could you please tell me the name of the doctor who prescribed the medication?

Female caller - Muffle, muffle, muffle, muffle.

Me - I am sorry, could you please transfer me to someone who I can understand?

Female caller - Muffle, muffle, muffle, muffle prescription, Global Pain Solutions.

The female caller hung up.

I returned the call to (412) 406-7361. The recorded voice stated that the Global Pain Solu-tions office was called and to please, call back during business hours.

Well today I've called back, during business hours. The recording is still in place.
Yes, I believe this is a span/hack call. And Yes, I am not only any type of pain medication.

According to Goggle Global Pain Solutions has a clinic in O'Hara Township, Pennsylvania. There address is at 1340 Old Freeport Road, #1a, Pittsburgh.

Quilting –


Check out "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Dec. 8, 2017 - Jan. 10, 2018.

Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon; Sun - 10 - 10:30 am & 12 Noon - 1 pm.

This is my 1,560th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 186,137 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment