Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Day 323 – (AD 1,485) – 22.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And on the last day of 2017, (bloody hell I survived), I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 22.0 miles. My totals now stand, after 1,485 days of pedaling, at 31,634.9 miles; 50,911.5 kilometers. I have now 6,566.7 miles remaining to complete my overall goal of the equivalent circumference of the Earth and of Mars.


I have now completed 53.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

New Year’s Eve supper is my attempt at Sous-Vide Pork Loin, Hoppin’ John and Rice, and Cornbread.

Question -

Who won?

Hackers blaming hackers for my transfer delay of US$17,500,000.00.

Just received a Happy New Year cheery email that leaves me in a lurch. It appears that hackers caused an issue in delaying the transferring of my US$ 17,500,000 to my Woodforest National Bank account.

Yes, I checked. The closet location of a Woodforest National Bank is in Jacksonville at a Walmart Supercenter.

So, hackers foiled the hackers who in turn caused a "legitimate" loss of my $17 1/2 million.

And... who won?

Here’s the copy of the email I received this morning.

I apologize for the delay in transferring your US$17.500,000.00 it was due to the fact that our database was attacked by hackers, who tried hacking into our system, which resulted in the shutting down of our entire system. Our team of professional have worked tirelessly to restore our system, but the problem we have now is that most of our data were lost in the process.

So can you please furnish us with your details again, so as to facilitate the transfer of your fund immediately to your designated bank account. The details are as follows:

Name and address of bank:Account name:Account no.:Swift code:

As soon as we receive these details, we will proceed with the fund transfer process. Once again i apologize for the delay, i promise we will strive to make it up to you.

Yours sincerely,Robert E. Marling Jr.Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,Chief Executive Officer of Woodforest National BankAnd Director of Woodforest National BankWebsite: http:// www. chipsystems. in// dvd_sys/cctv/page/file.html

Reading –


I would like to meet the Zookeepers.

MIT Astronomer’s ‘Zoo Theory’ Explains Why Aliens Have Not Made Contact With Earth” , Inquisitr.com, Lorenzo Tanos, Dec. 31, 2017.

“Even with the Zoo Theory in place, as well as the continued lack of evidence to support the belief that other planets can support alien life, whether intelligent or non-intelligent, some researchers are still confident in the possibility of confirming extraterrestrial life in the foreseeable future.”

Quilting –

Check out "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Dec. 8, 2017 - Jan. 10, 2018.


Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon; Sun - 10 - 10:30 am & 12 Noon - 1 pm.

Cranes Update -

Our New Cranes Quilt


3 pairs of 3-inch Crane blocks completed. Each block is constructed of 17 pieces, cut with our #AccuQuilt 3" Crane die.

More to come.






This is my 1,579th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 186,850 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment