Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 324 – (AD 1,486) – 22.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day and Happy New Year,


This 1st day of 2018 I began my journey to complete my overall goal of 38,656.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have completed 82.87%.


Today I pedaled another 22.0 miles. My totals are now recorded at 31,656.9 miles; 50,946.9 kilometers.


I have completed 56.18% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Reading –

And what is my New Year’s resolution?


At Age 101, She’s A World Champ Runner”, NPR, Goats and Soda, by Chhavi Sachdev, Jan. 1, 2018

“Every day she wakes up at 4 a.m., bathes, washes clothes, makes tea, recites prayers until about 7 a.m. Sometimes she goes to the Gurdwara, the place of worship for Sikhs, other times she prays at home.

And then she goes to the track for an hour of sprinting practice. And she's not just doing it for fun. A competitive runner, Kaur is a world record holder in her age group for several cat-egories and is now training for the Asia Pacific Masters Games in Malaysia next September.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

New Year’s resolution – I will try it.

Quilting –

Check out "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Dec. 8, 2017 - Jan. 10, 2018.


Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon; Sun - 10 - 10:30 am & 12 Noon - 1 pm.

Our New Cranes Quilt Update –

3 pairs of 3-inch Crane blocks completed. Each block is constructed of 17 pieces, cut with our #AccuQuilt 3" Crane die.


I've included an image of the fabric we're using for our latest Cranes; fabric by Jody Bergsma for Robert Kaufmann NA Wildlife Screen Print.


This is my 1,580th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 186,958 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment