Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Day 328 – (AD 1,490) – 23.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.3 more miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are now recorded at 31,749.7 miles; 51,096.3 kilometers.


And I have completed 67.5% of the distance to my next Martian destination and goal point.
Reading –

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

First Sourdough Loaf of 2018 baked today.


Also, I pickled, albeit fermented both Japanese and Persian Cucumbers.


I’m experimenting with tastes herbs and spices. Of the 4 ½ gallon jars 2 are with Mustard Seed and 2 without. Some of the ingredients include Persian and Japanese Cucumbers; Filtered Water; Sea Salt; Sugar; Peppercorns; Chili Pepper Flakes; Mustard Seed; Dill Weed, Bay Leaves; Habaneros; Garlic; and Fennel Seeds.

Quilting –

Last 2 days "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Jan. 9, - 10, 2018.

Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon

This is my 1,583rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,369 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment