Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Day 335 – (AD 1,497) – 23.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.1 miles. Totals are now at 31,914.2 miles; 51,361.0 kilometers.


And I have completed 87.56% of the distance to my next destination. That translates to 52.73% of the 13,300.0 miles that have pedaling on the Red Planet. I’ve got another 6,287.4 more miles to go.

Tampa has begun its 2nd winter of the season. All Orchids have been brought into the warmth of the house.



Reading –

From Inc. published on Jan. 26, 2018, Jeff Jaden “Neuroscience Says Listening To This Song for 15 Seconds Will Instantly Make You More Creative

“Try it. Next time you need to come up with new ideas, listen to this Vivaldi piece for 15 or 20 seconds. Or leave it on in the background.
You may climb right out of that creative rut.”

Our Cranes Quilt Update –

We've begun the progress of quilting the white background of our newest and latest Cranes quilt. We're attempting to incorporate three basic modes of quilting to achieve an overall effect.

We're deciding on the quilting for the outside border.


All-things-being-equal this new Cranes quilt should become what we hope and visualize.

Yes, we're the quilting is being done with our Janome Domestic.

This is my 1,588th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,949 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment