Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 26, 2018

Day 341 – (AD 1,503) – 23.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.5 miles. Totals now stand at 32,0564.3 miles; 51,586.5 kilometers.


And I have completed 21.17% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. It calculates out that I have so far pedaled 7,152.7 miles of the 13,300 that I intend to complete on Mars.

Quilting –

Next.

Our newest Cranes Quilt has begun.





This time we're creating 3"and 4" Cranes. The images show several the 3" Cranes. You would not believe how small these Cranes are until you touch them.

The design for this new Cranes Quilt will be revealed at that time when we've worked our construction and design.

Andy and I are very excited about this newest experiment.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Trying a new recipe, (my own) Sourdough Olive Garlic Bread.


This is my 1,592nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,408 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment