Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 12, 2018

Days 331 & 332 – (AD 1,494) – 47.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning and 2 days ago I pedaled my Schwinn 170 a combined total of 47.0 miles. My totals are now at 31,842.9 miles; 51,246.3 kilometers.


I have completed 78.87% of the distance to my next destination.

I got caught –

Following the saga of my non-existing Orenda Coffee Maker I received an email and FB message at 5:19 yesterday morning

Hi Jim,

Hope you're having a great day!

We'd like to inform you that our latest update has been posted here: https://www.orendacoffee.com/pages/november-december-update

Thank you for being with us since the beginning. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,

Jade

Soapbox –

I wonder if there is a delayed reaction with the FiveThirtyEight consolidated popularity poles. After last night’s harangue by #45 regarding his vile racist remarks I wonder whether there may be a future effect of his rankings?

And of course, according to Reuters “Trump denies ‘shithole’ remarks as condemnation mounts at home and abroad”, Staff, Jan 12, 2018.

“The reported language was the latest in a long string of anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim comments by Trump that have been condemned as racist. He also blamed “both sides” after a white supremacist rally in August in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned violent and a woman protesting against the rally was killed.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

I’ve decided that I need to try some new and very different Sourdough Breads. We’ll see if these are ones that I would like to include to my repertoire?

Reading –

When it comes to “what’s good for whatever” articles posted on the Internet I always read, with a grain of salt. This morning a Health article from The/Thirty by Audrey Noble, Jan 10, 2018 “Doctors Say These Are the Best Foods for Acid Reflux”.

Of course, it would be conducive to consider the foods one adds to or the recipes one creates with these foods.

Quilting –


The top to our newest Cranes quilt has been completed. We’re now deciding the final size and the quilting design.


This is my 1,585th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,627 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment