Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Days 329 & Day 330 – (AD 1,492) – 46.2 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday and today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 46.2 miles. My totals now stand at 31,795.6 miles; 51,170.6 kilometers.


I have completed 73.14% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. All total I have pedaled 6,894.3 miles on Mars. (The pedaling is real, the location is, well, sort of a fantasy.)


Well?



I got caught –

I am one who does not necessarily like to divulge that I have been taken.

Yes, I was. I believe that I have been duped.

I most definitely would like to eat my words.

I am still waiting for the delivery of the Orenda Coffee Maker Machine, a brand new and original coffee grinder and brewer.

I have received a number of emails from the contacts, "Jade" telling me that my Machine was on its way. I ordered it last July 2017. Today is January 9, 2018.

I even had a brother-in-law go to the address in Wilmington, Delaware that is listed as their headquarters on their website.

According to my brother-in-law and the receptionist at the building, on the floor of the sup-posed location of the office, there is and there never was such an office at the location in the building. The address is 1521 Concord Pike, City of Wilmington, DE, 19803. I even contacted Orenda telling them about the lack of any physical office at the location given on their website.

On December 25, 2017 I did receive an email, from "Jade" quoting my order number and a November December update.

Today according to their website, a note states "1st and 2nd Batch sold out", 3rd batch ship-ping end of February. Reserve yours and save $100."

The last posting to their Facebook page was October 9, 2017.

I would like to hear from "anyone" who has received a physical Orenda Machine.

I would like my $434 US returned immediately. But I do believe it is gone in the wind.

And yes, I did not use American Express, which I normally do. The owner of the bank card I used did tell me that I was beyond the acceptable 60-day limit. They said that they have sent a good-faith collection letter...but that is soon to expire.

Yes, I believe I got took.

People still can send Orenda money and the details still look slick and "authentic".

I do believe I have been duped.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Question – Has anyone made Kapusta with Baked Ham?

Quilting –

Last 2 days "OUR SHOW 2017", featuring 8 Fabric Artists and 50+ works of art at the Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road, Clearwater, Jan. 9, - 10, 2018.


Times: Tues - Fri - 9 am - 12 Noon

This is my 1,584th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,493 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment