Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 333 – (AD 1,495) – 23.4 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.4 miles. Totals now recorded at 31,866.3 miles; 51,283.9 kilometers.


And I have completed 81.72% of the 820 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –


Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Tampa, FL's 2nd winter's on its way...

So, I decided to make a batch of homemade Habitant Pea Soup.


Ingredients - Yellow Split Peas; Hambone; Onion; Carrot; Celery; Thyme; Bay Leaves; Salt and Pepper; and Water. Boiling done. Now to wait 3 1/2 hours on simmer.

And for dessert - Peanut Butter Brownies.

Quilting -

Cranes Quilt Update -

What happens when you find a iron-stain on your completed top?

At least we have a good portion of the white background for replacement.

We considered bleach, but it was too close to one of the Cranes, and we feared a liquid run and absorption by the Crane. So a quick cut-out and replace did the trick.


The border has been added to the top. Next job, the construction of the quilt sandwich. Next the consideration of the background quilting design.

This is my 1,586th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,731 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment