Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Days 342 & 343 – (AD 1,505) – 23.1 + 23.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday I pedaled my Schwinn 170 23.1 miles. this morning I cycled another 23.0 miles. Totals now at 32,100.4 miles; 51,660.7 kilometers.


And I have completed 46.78% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Even though this Jim’s Trek blog can be boring, one thing is for sure I am consistent. I am now averaging 21.3 miles on all the days that I have been pedaling my Schwinn Fitness cycles since December 2nd, 2012.

Quilting –

Yes, in answer to the question, we are currently obsessed with Cranes.

This grouping includes the 3" and the 4" Cranes that will be featured in our next Cranes Quilt.


And to the question, we designed an #AccuQuilt die(s) to cut all 17 fabric pieces for each Crane and its background to create a complete block. We designed Cranes at 3", 4", 5", and 6".

This next Crane Quilt will incorporate several the elements that we have thus far learned in the process of creating our previous Cranes Quilts.

FYI, we have designed about ?+ Cranes Quilts. This is the quilting project that Andy and I have challenged and committed ourselves for the next number of months.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

And on the menu, are 4 new types of Sauerkraut; all fermented. That means Cabbage, Sea Salt and Distilled Water. And then patience.

4 Fermented Sauerkrauts - Red and Napa Cabbage, Red Cabbage with Caraway Seeds, Green Cabbage, and Green Cabbage with Herbes de Provence.


This is my 1,593rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,543 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment