Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 19, 2018

Day 336 – (AD 1,498) – 24.0 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 24.0 miles. Totals now stand at 31,938.2 miles; 51,399.6 kilometers.


I have now completed 90.49% of the distance to my next destination and goal point on the Red Planet.

And my Cardiologist was extremely pleased with the results of my EKG this morning. Bit concerned with the numbers of my triglycerides but happy that then appear to be on a downward trend.

My A1c calculated at 5.52%.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

My last two homemade meals:

Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Sweet Potatoes plus… 


And Cod and Shrimp with Fresh Tomatoes with Grilled Baby Bok Choy and Idli.


This is my 1,589th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,061 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment