Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Day 334 – (AD 1,496) – 24.8 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today, I pedaled 24.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. (I’m keeping my time limit to 60 minutes a session.) Totals are now 31,891.1 miles; 51,323.8 kilometers.


And I have completed 84.75% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

I decided to roast some vegetables and make Ajvar, a roasted pepper and eggplant dip.


Cranes Quilt Update -


Our latest Cranes quilt top has been completed. Our quilt sandwich is a 4 layers: top; 2 lay-ers of cotton batting; and the backing.

Working on the quilting design. This one is to be a variation and combination of 3 styles. We're working on our samplings.





Well I’m Going To Be Wealthy –

And this time some gentleperson, a Mr. Benjamin Udevis, who works for "DHL" who's "dip-lomatic agent Mr. William Tom" will arrive at LA Airport in California.

(Not sure why Mr. Udevis, DHL Director had to remind me that Los Angeles is in Califor-nia?)

Mr. William Tom will have my ATM Card worth $12.5 Million USD. He, Mr. Tom has been assisted by IMF Director John Andy and National DHL Agent Dr. Peter Campbell.

I am then instructed, I think, to provide:

My name...
My country...
My phone number...
My home address...
My city...
My occupation...
My nearest airport...
My age and sex...
My ID and Driver's license...


And according to the "explicit" instructions I am to contact Mr. William Tom with my above-indicated information before he does leave the country.

Obviously Mr. Benjamin Udevis the DHL Director is concerned "that because of impostors" they have issued me with a "code of conduct which is ATM 8411". Mr Udevis is concerned that my "information is urgently needed for the delivery of my (sic) package with $12.5M.

But I am a wee bit confused as accordingly in the body of the email my "ATM" code is "8411", yet in the closing salutation of the email my "ATM CARD PIN code is 4421".

Which is it? 8411 or 4421?

Does Mr. Benjamin Udevis not realize that I only have the capacity of remembering one 4-digit number? Will I lose sleep over this concern and issue?

This is my 1,587th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 187,794 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment