Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Day 345 – (AD 1,507) – 26.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This is this morning looking out a sunshine and 48˚F from my Schwinn Fitness Cycle.


Today I cycled 26.1 miles of my Schwinn 170. Totals are now at 32,150.0 miles; 51,740.5 kilometers.

And I have completed 74.33% of the distance to my next goal point on the Red Planet.

Reading –


From The Writing Cooperative “Know Where You Stand in Your Creative Journey” by Rishi Sidhu, Jan 31, 2018.

“Every creative person has their own personal space in which the Muse sings to them. Everyone has their own routine, their own set of rituals and own ‘idio(t)syncrasies’.”

Quilting –

The next step is our progress of our newest Cranes Quilt is our beginning work on the background. Our technique is to appliqué while strip piecing to our drawing and design.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Gotta create something warm for supper.

This is my 1,595th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,709 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment