Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Days 346 & 347 – (AD 1,509) – 25.5 + 25.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On Thursday past I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.5 miles. This morning I pedaled another 25.3 miles. The totals’ board: 32,200.8 miles; 51,822.3 kilometers.

And I have now completed the distance to my next destination point and goal, the Escalante Crater.


Also, I continued for an additional 4.6 miles, or about 1.08% of the new distance. My next new goal point and destination cycling on from Escalante Crater is Aeolis Mons, aka Mount Sharp. This is a long distance and will take a wee bit of time. The distance, according to WolframAlpha is 850 miles.


I now have 6,000.8 miles remaining to pedal on my Schwinn 170 on the face of the Red Planet.

Reading –

I’m bored.

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

The night before last for supper I had to make Chili. This was sort of “what JKLS has got in the fridge and the pantry goes in the pot” type Chili.


For supper last night it was Stir-fired Chicken Bok Choy and Leeks.


This morning I am trying a new concoction in my bread making; Raisin Rye Fennel and Caraway Seeds Whole Wheat Sourdough. Should be a mouthful.

And if you want the recipe you'll have to ask.

This is my 1,596th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,834 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment