Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 352 – (AD 1,514) – 24.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 24.3 miles. Totals are now standing at 32,325.2 miles; 52,022.5 kilometers.


I have also completed 15.18% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Quilting – 

Our quilting experiment for our newest Cranes Quilt. Thanks Leah Day.



Something to think about. From GQ “The Quilt Goes High Fashion”, Megan Gustashaw, Feb 10, 2018.

“…Rockwell has moved onto a trend that isn't all over shelves quite yet, but is catching steam: patchwork quilts. Yes, as in the blanket on the spare bedroom at your grandma's house. Yep: the quilt is fashion now.”

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

Today’s Bread – Sourdough Olive-Oil Turmeric Artisan Bread.

Fresh out of the oven.


From BRIT+CO “The 5 French ‘Mother’ Sauces That Guarantee a Great Meal”, Jessi Devenyns, Feb 10, 2018.

Sauce may be the single most important thing you can learn to make in the kitchen.” 

Genealogy –

Saliva-tests completed for My Heritage DNA.

This will be my 6th company that I have sent information for DNA testing, that is, at various levels of tests.

The International Society of Genetic Genealogy Wiki provides a good list of DNA testing companies.

These include 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA, and Genographic Project.

This is my 1,601st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,208 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment