Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Day 354 – (AD 1,516) – 25.1 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 25.1 miles. Totals are now at 32,375.7 miles; 52,103.7 kilometers.


I have now completed 21.12% of the 850 miles to my next destination and goal point.

Most definitely need to drink more water.

Dreaming –

Strange dream last night. Sort of like a comb-Harry Porter Whole Foods Amazon event.

I was at Whole Foods doing a bit of grocery shopping. I was looking for a Wedding Card. I kept meeting familiar friends in my dream and was amazed at the amount of shopping I was doing.

And looking for the Wedding Card, each time I spotted the aisle where cards were displayed, like the staircase at the Hogwarts, as I moved toward the aisle all the aisles would change.

For the life of me I just couldn’t get to the card aisle.

And then I woke up.

Tomorrow I celebrate 4/28 almost 29.

Quilting –

Our latest Cranes Quilt update -

Let the quilting begin. Our design, incorporating Leah Day's quilting technique Blowing Wind, should prove interesting.



(Notice the pilling on his nib's gloved hand.)

Jim’s Gotta Eat – 

Yes, the latest Artisan Loaf is Yellow! Sourdough Turmeric Olive Oil Bread.


And last night, for supper I’m trying to make Cock-a-Leekie soup. I don’t have any Leeks so I’m substituting Sweet Onions.


Genealogy – https://agenealogyhunt.blogspot.com/

This is my 1,603rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,399 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment