Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, February 5, 2018

Day 349 – (AD 1,511) – 24.3 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And who says that our mentality has not changed after so many centuries?




This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 24.3 miles. My totals are now recorded at 32,251.2 miles; 51,903.4 kilometers.

I have now completed 6.47% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Reading –

Flat-Earth Rocketeer Fails to Launch (Again)”, Live Science, Rafi Letster, Feb 5, 2018

"Mad" Mike Hughes, a flat-Earth conspiracy theorist who has managed to get significant attention for his now-repeated failed rocket launches, strapped himself into his second homemade rocket Saturday (Feb. 3). But, as Noize TV documented in an excruciating 11-minute livestream of the event, Hughes' rocket never left its pad…

"It's just aggravating," he told a small crowd of reporters. "I mean, what do you do?"”
Again?

Again?

Again!

Quilting –

New Cranes Quilt update -

We're working on the incorporation of the Cranes into our background. Not as easy as it looks, especially as each Crane has its unique place in the background.




Also, we've begun experimenting with quilting for the overall quilt. This should prove some-what interesting.

This is my 1,598th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 188,931 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment