Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 350 – (AD 1,512) – 24.5 Miles –Jim’s Trek Part V – Mars on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Sometimes I need to stop and just look.

From my “overgrown” and frost-bitten garden.



And yes, I am continuing my almost daily regime of cycling my Schwinn 170 for 60 minutes at a time. This morning I pedaled 24.5 miles. Totals are now at – 32,275.7 miles; 51,942.8 kilometers.


I have completed 9.35% of the 820 miles of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Quilting –

Our New Cranes Quilt update –

All Cranes have been incorporated/pieced into our background for our latest Cranes Quilt.


Andy and I are now working on a complimentary design for the quilting pattern. (You know when you have a semblance of an idea in your mind and it takes a wee bit of time to bring it out.) Here's hoping.

Also, we have been working on some more designs for a couple of new Cranes Quilts. As always, we do seek permission from the original artists to use/incorporate and/or create our inspiration based on their "identified" work(s).

And yes, using our designed AccuQuilt die has now reduced our original time of creating a paper-pieced Crane block from 3 hours down to 15 minutes. Each Crane block is composed of 17 pieces.

Soapbox –

As #45 is making “waves” asking, demanding, commanding, an American Armed Forces parade, (his intent, in my opinion, is supercilious), I just keep wondering if his demands may be some sort of front to something else that he may be covering up. I am curious if there is something afoot?

Is he thinking that he may not have a table "huge-enough" at his current abode that could outdo the one in "House of Cards"?

Jim’s Gotta Eat –

And what does one make with Chrysanthemum Leaves? Or for that matter, with Tung Ho? Well I made Urukmaeuntang


I am trying something different, once again. Fermented Daikon Pickles.


And I broke my Oxygen-Extractor Pump. A new one's on its way.

This is my 1,599th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 189,005 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment